Monday, September 1, 2008

Criss Angel Parody, shot at the Luxor in Las Vegas

Hey guys, its Jess here... Im actually posting a Criss Angel parody video that was shot in Vegas two weeks ago... forgot to do it then, so deal with it...

Anyway, http://www.funnyordie.com/jessicacha
is the link to my FoD profile... and theres like, a video on there about Auschwitz Vacation Bible Camp, and this video Im posting now, called Jessica Cha as Cristina Angel... i think.. I have a shit memory.

So what has the Jessica been up to since I talked to you all last... not a lot. Ive actually been sick ever since I returned from Vegas... killer headaches, dizziness, fatigue, sneezing, coughing, body aches... its bad.. I think I have some SuperDeath virus...

let's see.. oh yeah, in this thing called Secondlife ( www.secondlife.com ) I actually made a phenomenal business partner in the Secondlife Celebrity arena... freaking Frolic Mills. Can you believe it?

so what else? Oh, go check out my friend Hayden.. he has a rad radio show and his voice is like liquid panty remover LOL... ( www.vengeanceradio.com/haydenmopp.html )

and thats about it for now... was gonna head to LA, Vegas or Sacramento this weekend, but opted to stay here and save some spending money instead...

So I am totally zoming out right now..been up since yesterday at 9am... so Im goin on 19 hours... should prolly sleep soon... anyway, thats it, Im done... I will talk to you all later, and please dont forget that you can call my # 702 979 2914

and dont worry, its not my real number, its a net-based voicemail... do u think Im dumb enough to tell you all my number? yeah right lol...

xoxo,
jess

0 people added their two cents....:

Official F4H Myspace Layout

Preview this Layout! Click Here!

Get the Code by Copying the Text in the Box Below!